Re: [Linux-cluster] Slowness above 500 RRDs

David Teigland <teigland redhat com> writes:

> I've attached a little flock/plock performance test that emulates what
> you're doing; could you run it on your cluster and send the results?

Hi David,

I can't find the test program in your mail.  Are you sure you attached
it?  Thanks to the shape of the Earth, I'm going to bed now, but would
run it tomorrow.  Your support is very much appreciated, thanks for
looking into this!
--
Regards,
Feri.