[Linux-cluster] Serial Heartbeat.

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience on how to configure serial heartbeat between multiple machines using a terminal server?

The scenario is that I have 3 backup servers to serve 7 live servers and I need to connect each of these backup servers to the live systems, so my optimal  is to use a terminal server to do so.

Thank you, Pat.