Re: [Linux-cluster] Maximum restarts and maximum false restarts

Hi Lon!

On 4/26/07, Lon Hohberger <lhh redhat com> wrote:
> It says: "If either of those values are exceeded, the service is
> relocated rather than restarted locally."  What are "those values" and
> how can they be tweaked?

Bug in faq... there's no max restarts/max_false_starts in linux-cluster;
it was a clumanager thing.

One of two things can happen:
* reimplement them ;)
* fix the faq.

Thanks for clarification!  That pretty much explains, why I was not
able to find any traces of that in documentation, rgmanager sources
and cluster.conf schema reference ;).

th.