[Linux-cluster] clvmd hangs

Dear list,

on my testcluster (which I narrowed down to 3 hosts), I have problems starting clvmd and accessing the vg* tools. ccsd and cman are started on all nodes, but when it's about to start cvlmd, I only get:

[root master ~]# service clvmd start
Starting clvmd:

How could this be solved?

[root master ~]# cat /proc/cluster/services
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           2   3 run       -
[1 3 2]

DLM Lock Space: "clvmd" 1 1 join S-6,20,2
[1 3]

User:            "usrm::manager"                     3   4 run       -
[1 3]

[root master~]# clustat
Timed out waiting for a response from Resource Group Manager
Member Status: Quorate

 Member Name                              Status
 master.omain.com                   Online, Local, rgmanager
 node1.domain.com                  Online, rgmanager
 node2.domain.com                  Online

How to debug? Thanks in advance!
Sebastian