Re: [Linux-cluster] fs.sh?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 11:48:19AM -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> That's quite an impressive cluster.conf...  I'm going to look at it
> some.

One thing that makes it longer than strictly necessary is the fact that
each service has its own prioritized failover domain. I could, of
course, just have one failover domain for each possible permutation of
nodes pcn1-hb..pcn4-hb... on the other hand, I feel safer to edit the
failover domain specification on a live system than to edit the service
specification (to change the failover domain) - I don't know whether
rgmanager would want to restart a service if I changed its failover
domain (would it?), but I know it doesn't restart a service if I edit
the failover domain specification...

--Janne
--
Janne Peltonen <janne peltonen helsinki fi>