[Linux-cluster] Re: rsync via GFS

Rainer Duffner пишет:
Dmitriy MiksIr wrote:
Rainer Duffner пишет:
e) make snapshot, only mount snapshot on to-sync-node (and with
lock_nolock).

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/admin-guide/s1-lock-nolock.html

Disadvantage: only works for one node at a time.

Can you give me some more links about snapshots? =)

Oh...
Ahem...
I forgot to say: this was meant to use the snapshot-facilities of your
storage.
I was assuming, you use some kind of SAN.
What storage do you use? I don't see anything being mentioned in the
original post.

 Linux from kernel.org 2.6.19.2
 FC storage (HP MSA1500)
 LVM2