[Linux-cluster] nofailback for failover domains?

I found that a 'nofailback' option was added for the <failoverdomains> section of the conf.  I can't find any reference to 'nofailback' in any RHCS doc I can find.  I'm guessing it should look like this:

    <failoverdomain name="test_failover_domain" ordered="1" restricted="1" nofailback="1">
    </failoverdomain>

Can someone confirm?  I will attempt to confirm this myself and will report back when I know for sure, but it seems to behave as I would expect.

Thanks,
BO