[Linux-cluster] Oracle E-Business Suite and GFS

Hi,

One of our customer planning to setup Oracle EBuiness Suite and we are
thinking to propose GFS 6.1 instead of OCFS2.

My questions here:

-Oracle EBS certified with GFS6.1 and RHEL
-If there is any customer has done this before
-Any benchmark available or comparison between GFS 6.1 and OCFS2.

Looking forwar for your feedback

Regards

 --Adel