-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of James Fidell
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 12:12 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Using cmirror

Bernard Chew wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can this work with GFS where I have 2 iscsi disks (ie. /dev/sda &
/dev/sdb) from 2 different iscsi-target servers and I create a mirrored
GFS volume?

I had no problems creating such a setup.

Where I did have problems was when one of the iscsi disks "went away".
At that point the iscsi layer appeared to hang and lvm locked up :(

(You need three separate PVs to create a mirrored LVM volume, btw).

James