[Linux-cluster] GFS Problem

Hi,
I've configured a RHEL 5 cluster of 2 nodes, using GFS(v.1) filesystems.
Im having a problem when restarting one of the nodes, the other node can not longer access the GFS partitions, so i must reboot both.
Althoug, yesterday i resize a GFS partition, lvmextend and then gfs_grow, and the other node gaves I/O error and dismounts all the GFS partitions.

Do you have any ideas why this is happening?

PD: Im attaching the cluster.conf.