Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS Problem

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 12:03:05PM -0400, Patricio A. Bruna wrote:

> I've configured a RHEL 5 cluster of 2 nodes, using GFS(v.1) filesystems.
> Im having a problem when restarting one of the nodes, the other node can not longer access the GFS partitions, so i must reboot both.
> Althoug, yesterday i resize a GFS partition, lvmextend and then gfs_grow, and the other node gaves I/O error and dismounts all the GFS partitions.

Hmm... several questions arise now:

-  Did you create the GFS filesystems with the correct locking
   protocol (lock_dlm)?

-  Do you use clvmd?  Did you mark your VG's to be "clustered" and
   do you have "locking_style = 3" in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf?

> PD: Im attaching the cluster.conf.

Where are the GFS filesystems in cluster.conf?

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>