Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS hangs, nodes die

Sebastian Walter napisaƂ(a):
> Hi Maciej,
>
> Maciej Bogucki wrote:
>> 1. Do You have Fibre-Channel SAN storage or use GNDB/iSCSI?
> This is FC SAN on QLogic HBAs.
Please check that You have the latest BIOS for You HBAs, for some one
there was important updates. Also check that You have the latest
firmware for Your SAN storage. We have IBM DS4700 and without firmware
update [1] we got nodes die(kernel panic).

[1] -
http://www-304.ibm.com/jct01004c/systems/support/supportsite.wss/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-5071006&brandind=5000008

Best Regards
Maciej Bogucki