[Linux-cluster] Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Michael Patrimonio dmp at mjm.com
Mon Aug 20 20:54:38 UTC 2007

Randy,

I don't know what to say about the information you're getting, but I just logged in to a Red Hat Network account to verify. The Cluster Suite offering was repackaged with RHEL5, and it now has three major components (on Disk 6 of the ISO downloads). They are; Cluster, Cluster Storage (which includes GFS and lvm2-cluster) and Virtualization.

Regards,
Michael
=====