RE: [Linux-cluster] Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

No, it does not require administrator interaction--in the service you would add a resource for the file system. This would move the file system between nodes.

=====

________________________________

From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com on behalf of Randy Brown
Sent: Mon 8/20/2007 16:39
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Right.  That's the way I understood it to be.  Using ext3 would require us to have to umount and remount the file systems to the each host after the failure, though, correct?  In other words, would require administrator interaction.  GFS would do this automatically without impacting the users.

Randy