RE: [Linux-cluster] Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 16:54 -0400, Michael Patrimonio wrote:
Randy,

I don't know what to say about the information you're getting, but I just logged in to a Red Hat Network account to verify. The Cluster Suite offering was repackaged with RHEL5, and it now has three major components (on Disk 6 of the ISO downloads). They are; Cluster, Cluster Storage (which includes GFS and lvm2-cluster) and Virtualization.

The cluster and gfs components are actually part of the RHEL5 Advanced Platform product grouping, so if you purchase a subscription to that, you get the cluster components, gfs and virtualization.

Kevin