Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS failover problem

Rainer Duffner wrote:
I think, if you're _that_ low on budget, moving the whole scenario to a
vmware server setup is a good idea.
Marc's  http://www.open-sharedroot.org/  Website contains some
information about how to do this (although for a shared root cluster).

Are you preparing this for production?

cheers,
Rainer