[Linux-cluster] deploying two node cluster with rhel5

Hi all,

 I am really confused about how to install two node cluster with rhel5.

 My questions:

 - Is essential to setup a quorum disk or not?
 - How many votes do I need to configure under cluster.conf?
 - Do I need to put two_nodes param under cluster.conf like in rhel4?
 - What params do I need or do I need to know to put under cluster.conf?

 Somebody knows a good howto that explains how to deploy this??

 Many thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com