[Linux-cluster] people having trouble with the default multicast address 239.192.x.x

If you are having problems with the default multicast address
239.192.x.x it is probably because your switch is not sending those
packets because of a configuration issue.

If you have this problem please contact me.  I would like to make a
cookbook of switch manufacturer/models and possible solutions.

Using 224.0.0.x is not recommended as these multicast packets are
broadcoast over the network.

Regards
-steve