RE: [Linux-cluster] Problem with latest fence_apc

Try removing the “switch=” variable from the cluster.conf file.

$cat /etc/cluster/cluster.conf | grep switch $emacs /etc/cluster/cluster.conf

#remove the switch variable

<device name="APC" port="x" switch="0"/>

change to

<device name="APC" port="x" />

A RedHat support technician suggested this to me to resolve a fence_apc issue and it worked.

Brad Filipek