RE: [Linux-cluster] clvmd startup timed out

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Kadlecsik Jozsi wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>
> > I would.
>
> You were right, the recompiling helped. Thanks a lot!

This is simply ridiculous: after rebooting one of the machines, the same
behaviour appeared again: clvmd seems to wait for something indefinitely,
thus vgchange cannot proceed. Nothing interesting when clvmd started with
the debugging enabled.

lvm.conf contains the lines you suggested. I don't have lvmconf command.
What could I try to do to solve the problem?

Best regards,
Jozsef
--
E-mail : kadlec sunserv kfki hu, kadlec blackhole kfki hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt