[Linux-cluster] fence_xvmd doesn't starts

Hi all,

I am running standalone xen host using rhel5 with three rhel5 xen guest with cluster-suite. I have setup fence_xvm as a fence device on all three guest. On the host side I have setup fence_xvmd on cluster.conf file.

My problems starts when I need to restart xen server host. Every time that reboots, fence_xvmd doesn't starts. If I execute "service cman restart" all its ok: fence_xvmd starts. Why?? How can I fix it??

Many thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com