Re: [Linux-cluster] Newbie question: iozone failing sanity check on gfs filesystem (RESOLVED)

The sanity check failure disappeared when I ran iozone as root.

Alex Gilman wrote:
Greetings!  I have attempted to set up gfs shared storage in a two-node
cluster (2.6.18-8.el5 x86_64) with an AX150SC SAN device.  Everything
seemed to go alright until I tried to run iozone and got the following
message:

Sanity check failed. Do not deploy this filesystem in a production
environment !