Re: [Linux-cluster] Regd: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Update 4 AS Cluster Suite download link

RHCS doesn't come free with RHEL4. Talk to your sales rep and he can get you a 30/60/90 day evaluation.

*However*, RHCS *does* come free with RHEL5. As does GFS, improved versions of Xen, RHCS, and a whole bunch of updates.

If you're evaluating RHEL... why not eval the latest & greatest?

-Shawn

Balaji wrote:
Dear All,

I am Downloaded the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Update 4 AS 30 Days Evaluation copy and i Installed and testing the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Update 4 AS and i need the Cluster Suite for same
The Cluster Suite for same is not available in Red Hat Site

Please can any one send me the Red Hat Cluster Suite download link for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Update 4 AS
Regards
-S.Balaji