[Linux-cluster] Re: [Linux-ha-dev] ANNOUNCE: Heartbeat Cluster Resource Manager Ported to OpenAIS

On 2007-12-05T21:06:38, Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof suse de> wrote:

> Over the last few months, Red Hat and SUSE engineers have been working
> together to port Heartbeat's powerful Cluster Resource Manager (CRM) to run
> natively on top of OpenAIS.

Credit where credit is due: this means you, Andrew. Great work.

Just thought I would explicitly mention the hg repository hosting this
port, for those who are interested: http://hg.beekhof.net/lha/crm-ais/

This is a great step towards finally converging considerably on the OSS
cluster stack on Linux!

Regards,
    Lars