Re: [Linux-cluster] semi-OT: Where to report (i)SCSI-issues?

Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Hi,

> doesn't list a place to report SCSI-problems.
> Anyway, in RHEL5.1, I have a problem in that if a logical volume (LVM)
> is located on an iSCSI device, it will not be detected on boot-up,
> because the network (needed for iSCSI, somehow) starts up after lvm(8).

Are you talking about clustered LVM partitions, or non-clustered ones?
Clustered ones "just work" for me, because they're added by clvmd, which
is started *after* the network, iscsi and cman.  I'm not using non-
clustered ones though.

James