Re: [Linux-cluster] Graceful Degradation

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007, Roger Peña wrote:

I thinks this is question #1 in the FAQs and in this
list :-)

the short anwser and the first place to look at is:
1- fencing not configured or configured as manual
2- fencing problems, the devices not working as they
should

The problem is that I don't have any devices I could do fencing with. Is there a way to achieve this without external monitoring?

Gordan