[Linux-cluster] clvmd do not start properly

Hi all!!!

I have two node cluster. When I do an ifdown ETH0 then fencing starts to work and the machine is rebooted by DRAC. When the node restarts then tries to get up clvmd and 'hangs' for a while. Then prints "clvmd startup timed out" and of course VGs are not active.

I change fallback_to_clustered_locking in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf from 1 to 0 and now it works but I don't know if is correct.

When fallback_to_clustered_locking should be 0 or 1? Why works now?

thanks in advance

regards
begin:vcard
fn:Jorge Gonzalez y Hurtado de Mendoza
n:Gonzalez y Hurtado de Mendoza;Jorge
org:DEGESYS
adr;quoted-printable:Edif 3 Plt 3=C2=AA;;Av de la Vega 15;Alcobendas;Madrid;28100;Spain
email;internet:jorge gonzalez degesys com
title:Tecnico de Sistemas
tel;work:+34911517194
tel;fax:+34911517199
url:http://www.degesys.com