Re: [Linux-cluster] Piranha/LVS Mailing List, Gone?

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 17:51 -0600, isplist logicore net wrote:
> > Odd. I just posted to, and got a reply on that list last night.
>
> I've been trying to reach it for weeks. I was on it and messages suddenly
> stopped coming in. Now I can't even reach historical messages on the net, all
> links are always broken.
>
> Mike

I'm reading this right now. I just hopped in to see if the was indeed
down. Obviously it isn't.

http://kb.linuxvirtualserver.org/wiki/KTCPVS

Can you get there? If not, some routing is horked from you to it.
traceroute this:

Name:   linuxvirtualserver.org
Address: 62.250.7.65