[Linux-cluster] Mount GFS without cluster?

Can I mount a GFS volume to a machine that is not in the cluster? I know it
defeats the idea of being able to share the data but this is when I need to
just copy or update files.

To top things off, the cluster is all RHEL4 while the new machines are CentOS5
which I am told won't be allowed into the cluster.

Any way of just mounting temporarily without breaking anything?

Mike