Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS performance

Thanks for sharing your result data.  For these tests, was this a single node mounting a standalone GFS disk, or was it shared between other nodes that had the same volume mounted?  It is not clear to me on the median GFS was mounted on either, i.e., HBA, iSCSI, local disk?

We're somewhat local to you if you want to coordinate a call and discuss your objectives on this, too.  We're using GFS in an 11-node RHEL cluster implementation.   I'd be interested in your experiences with iSCSI as well.