Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 hang

Jos Vos wrote:
On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 01:31:59PM -0800, Scooter Morris wrote:

Is this a known bug in gfs2?   Is there something we could do to help
find this problem?

I assume you know GFS2 is still in "technology preview" status and
officially not meant for production use?

Yes, I am aware of that.  We're not looking to put things into production on this cluster for awhile.  However, are you telling me that GFS2 is just flat unstable or not yet thoroughly tested?  If the former, then I won't waste my time even looking at it, if the latter, then I'm happy to help with the testing by banging on it a little.

-- scooter