[Linux-cluster] GFS without RHCM but with Heartbeat V2 and drbd ?

Hi,
at the moment i am evaluating RHCM and Heartbeat V2 to refine our Heartbeat V1 Cluster.
My question as in the subject:
Is it possible to use GFS without the RHCM ?
I want to build a 2 node cluster with drbd activ/activ and RHCM/GFS or Heartbeat V2 with filesystem OCFS or GFS.

kind regards
holgi