Re: [Linux-cluster] Writing problems on a filesystem mounted from my NFS cluster

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 09:56 -0500, Randy Brown wrote:
> The umask for this user is 022.  I believe I have the export configured
> correctly.  Here is the relevant entry from the /etc/exports file:
> /fs/shared clifford(rw,no_root_squash)
Not sure entirely what your problem is, but one thing that may help:
The cluster manager does not add items directly to /etc/exports, it does
it's work through the exportfs command.

If you run exportfs -v you can see the current in-kernel export list and
options.

Hope this helps,
Eric Kerin
eric bootseg com