Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS crashing on 2.6.18.6

Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:
People,

This problem does not occure with kernel 2.6.17.14
People,

We have build the stable GFS tree againt 2.6.18.6. After we executed
ccs,cman, fenced and clvmd we tried to mount the GFS filesystems, with
the following result:

BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at
(snip)
EIP is at do_add_mount+0x66/0xeb
Hi Jaap and others,

I've gotten STABLE to compile against 2.6.20-rc6. Now I, too, am hitting this same issue. So I'm working on this one now. Hopefully I'll soon be updating the
STABLE tree in CVS with the fix for this at the same time.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite