Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS bug fixed in GFS stable tree?

Bas van der Vlies wrote:
Bob,

I just build the new STABLE source agains our 2.6.17.11 kernel and did not encounter any problems, except for rgmanager. Some files are missing
that it tries to install:

install: cannot stat `utils/config-utils.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/ra-skelet.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/messages.sh': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `utils/httpd-parse-config.pl': No such file or directory install: cannot stat `utils/tomcat-parse-config.pl': No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [install] Error 1

Regards
Hi Bas,

I believe Lon Hohberger fixed this in STABLE last week.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite