Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS1 + 2.6.18 patch

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Nickolay wrote:
Patch fixes GFS crashing on 2.6.18.6 If anyone will have problems with this patch, let me know. Applied to the latest CVS STABLE sources.

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Nate Carlson wrote:
You're the man.  :)

I will give this a shot later today - thanks!

Looks great - thanks! I will do more stress testing a bit later.

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |