Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 on FC6

Brandon Lamb wrote:
This might be bad netiquette to post on the GFS mailing list, but you
might look at oracle's OCFS2. I was able to get it up and running in a
single day, its in the latest 2.6.20 kernel and then you just need to
download the 1.2.2 tools from their website.

A few years ago, I was interested also in OCFS2.  But my uses need
Posix locks, Posix ACLs, and quota.  For this reason, I chose GFS
necessarily.  Now I like GFS on the whole.

It was much easier to get up and running. For that matter I was never
able to get GFS working or compile after 6 days. I have yet to try
since stable was updated.

Apart from that, I didn't know installation of OCFS2 is so easy.
Thanks for everything,

Kenji