RE: [Linux-cluster] Can't see all volumes

Title: RE: [Linux-cluster] Can't see all volumes

Xyratex has a pretty good second level support team - work with the vendor you got it from and they should be able to help you out.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   isplist logicore net [mailto:isplist logicore net]
Sent:   Mon Feb 12 06:44:54 2007
To:     linux-cluster
Subject:        [Linux-cluster] Can't see all volumes

This might or might not be the right list and if it is not, does anyone know
one that would cover things like fibre channel RAID devices?

I have an 800GB RAID drive which I have split into 32 smaller volumes. This is
a fibre channel system, Xyratex. The problem is that I cannot see any more
than 2 volumes per controller when I check from any of the nodes.

Basically, I would like to set up a small volume for each node along with
their various GFS volumes.

Mike