Re: [Linux-cluster] Can't see all volumes

You might want to change the number of LUNs visible to the SCSI adapter. We've got a Fibre-based SAN and we use a lot more than two LUNs. You can alter the number of LUNs the SCSI subsystem sees by adding the following to your /etc/modprobe.conf file:

options scsi_mod max_luns=255

This will tell the SCSI subsystem to allow for up to 255 LUNs for each SCSI device.

Since we boot off of local storage I'm not sure how you would handle this on boot, but I imagine it can be passed as a boot-time kernel option for the initial install.

Just a thought!
--
Jay Leafey - University of Tennessee
E-Mail:  jleafey utmem edu  Phone:  901-448-5848  FAX:  901-448-8199