[Linux-cluster] ccs_tool update

From time-to-time, I have needed to update the cluster.conf by hand using vi, and not use the system-config-cluster utility.  I make certain I bump up the config_version.  I invoke `ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf` afterwards, and all listening nodes appear to update their local cluster.conf file to the new one.

However, I seem to have problems when rebooting a node, in that it gets rejected because the config version of the "remote" is still regarded as the earlier version than the "local" ... so I suspect that while files were replicated, the quorum did not apply the "update" to their active configuration.  So, I invoke system-config-cluster and click Send to Cluster, and all works fine.

I must be missing a step, but essentially, I'd like to be able to do this update from a shell/script.  How might this be done please?

Robert Hurst, Sr. Caché Administrator
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
1135 Tremont Street, REN-7
Boston, Massachusetts   02120-2140
617-754-8754 ∙ Fax: 617-754-8730 ∙ Cell: 401-787-3154