Re: [Linux-cluster] ccs_tool update

rhurst bidmc harvard edu wrote:
Worked great, thank you!!  The FAQ is missing the dash for option 'r',
that is, it should be:

cman_tool version -r 38
Hi Robert.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out. Actually, in the source, it looked just like a -r. But somehow that dash was interpreted wrong in that font. I deleted it and retyped a new "-" and now it appears. Very strange indeed. I checked the rest of the
faq for other bad dashes, but found none.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite