[Linux-cluster] field displayed in "cman_tool services" command

Siman Hew simanhew at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 14:49:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

When I try to check the services in a cluster, I am
using "cman_tool services", what I get is something
like this:
hostname:/sbin#cman_tool services
Service          Name                              GID
LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           0
  2 join      S-1,1,3
[]

DLM Lock Space:  "Magma"                             3
  4 run       -
[1 2]

User:            "usrm::manager"                     2
  3 run       S-10,200,0
[1 2]

Some fields are quite obvious, like Service, Name, but
some are not, like GID, LID, Code and square bracket
under service(I guess it is node list).
Is there anywhere explain what these fields mean?

Thank you very much,

Siman