Re: [Linux-cluster] DRAC support in RH3 Cluster Suite?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 12:54:04PM -0500, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> > Sorry, Red Hat Cluster Suite for RHEL3...
>
> No agent for DRAC on RHCS3.
>
> -- Lon

Thanks a lot!

Am I right in saying that hardware/software watchdog timers are no longer
supported (RH CS 3), and that customers must use a power switch to provide
a supported configuration?

(it says so on the Open Cluster FAQ, but I couldn't find official Red Hat
word on it in docs/websites).

Many thanks,
Karl

--
Karl Podesta
Systems Engineer, Securelinx Ltd. (Ireland)