Re: [Linux-cluster] LUN Masking is what I need...

> Perhaps max_luns=256 will do the trick.

Good thinking but I tried this also. What I need is to find some method by
which to tell Linux, on bootup install, what LUN to use. For example, if I
could tell it to use LUN 0,30 for example, that would work.

I've not found any information on how to pass this information to the
installer.

Mike