[Linux-cluster] rhn kernal update

I notice there is an 'important' kernel update for my RHEL 4 systems. However there isn't corresponding cluster updates.

After a bad experience with the last kernel update that left the cluster broken until the kernel update was backed out, due to the kernel modules for cluster suite not having corresponding updates i'm wary of installing this update in case i'm left with a non-operational cluster again.

 Whats the deal ?

 I have to wait for cluster updates before applying the kernel update ?