Re: [Linux-cluster] LUN Masking is what I need...

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, isplist logicore net wrote:
Anyone have experience setting up the qla2200's for LUN masking using central storage? I'm looking for pre-installation setup since I want to install the OS's on the storage itself. Then each will also have access to their GFS mounts as well.

I posted a msg about having a RAID array which has a number of logical volumes on it. I need to allow individual servers to see their own volume on the storage device.

Masking is generally done on the storage device itself or on the FC switches..

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |