RE: [Linux-cluster] gfs_mkfs on diskOnKey - what is the minimumrequired size ?

I was in similar situation recently. How big is your diskOnkey?

The default journal size is 128MB. This is the amount of diskspace kept
aside for journaling per journal count/node. Try bringing it down to the
minimum 32MB.

gfs_mkfs -p lock_nolock -j 1 -J 32 /dev/sda1

thanks,
Sridhar
Cisco System, Inc