[Linux-cluster] Passing SCSI options at installer

I need to install onto a volume on a RAID device. The catch is, I need to tell
the installer about the volume so that I can get at it.

I know this can be done once the OS is installed but since I need to install
on the volume, well, you see the problem :).

Anyone know if there is some way of passing these options (or the equivalent)
to the Linux installer. I can use either RHEL4 or CentOS 4.4.

scsi_mod max_luns=256 dev_flags="INLINE:TF200 5_23078:0x200"