Re: [Linux-cluster] Passing SCSI options at installer

> it doesn't matter if it is a text or gui installation,
> I just tried to point the place where you should add
> the line ;-)

Ok, that's what I guessed :). I didn't mean that I didn't know where to put it
but that I was not able to find a method by which to tell anaconda about the
options.

> so, it doesn't work ? ;-(
> how do you know that that options works at all?

Because adding that exact line in /etc/modprobe.conf does the trick, all
volumes show up. Problem is, I need to install on those volumes so need to see
them before the OS is actually installed.

Maybe there is some way of creating my own install which already has that
information included so that anaconda automatically sees it?

Mike