[Linux-cluster] Re: CS4 Update 4 / Oops in dlm module (Lon Hohberger)

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Tue Feb 27 15:50:07 UTC 2007

Hi

We test it :
1/ it seems that the services stuck in stopping state is fixed
2/ about DLM Oops, we have not reproduced it but it happens
only once with former rpm version, so ... wait & see ...
3/ we have a problem just after the boot in clurgmgrd, don't
know if it is due to this new rpm or not, but we never had
this problem with former rpm version; syslog gives :
clurgmgrd[7069]: <info> Services Initialized
clurgmgrd[7069]: <crit> #10: Couldn't set up listen socket
and CS4 is stalled on the machine.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot
Alain